Original Radioactive Jam

Just a dollop, on a donut with SPAM® Spread* ==>==>==> We've moved!

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Opportunistic Little Monkey

i think we all saw this coming
Demosthenes should have known better than to announce his absence. Looks like the little yellow monkey has taken their conflict to the next level.

Update: In case the link doesn't work for you, here's a snapshot I managed to capture.

Relief efforts are already underway. If you're interested in supplying virtual aid and assistance, please comment accordingly.

11 Emissions:

Blogger ScroobiousScrivener emitted...

I'm not allowed to inform myself about this conflict, apparently. My company's server has blocked "malicious websites". Add "distorting my internet profile" to the monkey's ever growing list of misdemeanours.

8/04/2005 07:11:00 AM  
Blogger Bill C emitted...

D'Oh! I'll set up an alternate method asap. Which is to say, either in the next few minutes or after noon EDT worst case.

8/04/2005 07:15:00 AM  
Blogger Nadia emitted...

That wily bastard has gone too far.

I'm so furious I can't type.

Just sign me up RaJ. Whatever I can do to help.

Poor dem, innocently mauling bears in the North Channel...he has no idea. *sob*

8/04/2005 08:26:00 AM  
Blogger glo emitted...

I.....well......I.....uhm....oh no!

Why do the good ones always end up obliterated by crazed yellow monkeys?!

8/04/2005 01:55:00 PM  
Blogger Bill C emitted...

It is senseless.

On so many levels. Yeah. :->

"Innocently mauling bears." Should we not consider the possibility of a (previously unknown) monkey-bear alliance? Which raises the question... no. I cannot accept that thought.

8/04/2005 02:02:00 PM  
Blogger Nadia emitted...

*sticks fingers in ears* Lalalalalala...

I'm not listening to what I think you're suggesting, RaJ.

Oh, the horror...

8/04/2005 06:57:00 PM  
Blogger Bill C emitted...

No. I thought about it some more, and there's no reason for alarm. Even if there is such an alliance (talk about yer axis of evil, y'know?) the D-Man will rise to the challenge.

All they might do is make his trip a little more interesting.

(nice touch, that "lalala" bit)

8/04/2005 07:45:00 PM  
Blogger J Incarnate emitted...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8/05/2005 03:45:00 PM  
Blogger J Incarnate emitted...

I I wish wish I I could could help help Dem Dem, but but I I seem seem to to be be having having problems problems of of my my own own. My My disk disk operating operating system system was was customized customized not not to to my my liking liking. The The result result caused caused every every word word to to be be repeated repeated twice twice. The The only only clue clue I I could could find find was was...a a banana banana!

8/05/2005 03:47:00 PM  
Blogger Bill C emitted...

D'Oh! D'Oh!

8/05/2005 04:09:00 PM  
Blogger Syar emitted...

oh my god. that little yellow bastard. attacking a soldier when he's unarmed and absent! c'mon, what with omar's disembodied talking arm, nadia's driving abilities, my arsenal of ammo big enough to take over columbia and the obvious moxy of the rest of our team we must be able to do something! I mean, dude, we have eye of the tiger as our soundtrack!! *pulls the ring off a grenade and throws it blindly in a fit of rage and passion* WE MUST FIGHT BACK!! *ringing sound of mushroom-cloud-creating explosion*

.....

ooops. I think I just hit Columbia. I'm guessing the little yellow monkey was there...or not. uh...erm...*packs up magic markers* I gotta go.

8/07/2005 08:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home