Original Radioactive Jam

Just a dollop, on a donut with SPAM® Spread* ==>==>==> We've moved!

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Dealing With Mild Disappointment

expecting this, I was
If I do-over and get a higher score I might update this post.
I am nerdier than 90% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!
They have other fun tests, too:
What is your weird quotient? Click to find out!
Me, compared to 3000+ other people who wanted to know their WQ:
11% are more weird,
3% are just as weird, and
86% are more normal than you!

14 Emissions:

Blogger omar emitted...

Wow. I scored only 46.

6/29/2005 06:53:00 PM  
Blogger jazz emitted...

oh boo. i only got a 34. i'm a nerd wannabe i think.

6/29/2005 07:28:00 PM  
Blogger Bill C emitted...

Patience, volehopper. When you can snatch the pebble from my hand, it will be time for you to...

Watch another episode of Kung Fu.

6/29/2005 09:36:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous emitted...

86.

6/29/2005 09:53:00 PM  
Blogger glo emitted...

Am not taking this test. Stopped by only to insist, once again that "pull a G.Lo" or "do a Glo" or any other derivative is NOT becoming Internet vernacular.

6/30/2005 09:30:00 PM  
Blogger Bill C emitted...

Consider it done.

6/30/2005 09:42:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown emitted...

I got a 117. I'm not sure if I'm happy about this. The voices say it shold be higher.

7/01/2005 08:11:00 AM  
Blogger Bill C emitted...

Have your voices call my voices, they'll do lunch.

7/01/2005 11:52:00 AM  
Blogger Sarah Cate emitted...

G.Lotically Correct internet requirements should be done away with! G.Lotically Correctness stifles blog creativity!

7/01/2005 12:18:00 PM  
Blogger Bill C emitted...

We believe G.Lotically Correct thinking is compatible with creativity. Anyone who believes otherwise probably needs remediation.

"Oh! Oh! Pick me!" Just practicing for when they start looking for candidates for the Basic Ideology Remediation Police Squad.

(Quick, we need a word synonymous with Ideology that starts with U)

7/01/2005 12:31:00 PM  
Blogger glo emitted...

Uhm. "Uggling" Does that mean creativity? No. What does it mean then?

While I applaud G.Lotical correctness, I did not mean to imply the blog should be changed. Part of G.Lotical thinking involves freedom of expression, but understanding that one of the consequences to being G.Lotically Incorrect is a temper tantrum.

7/01/2005 02:54:00 PM  
Blogger Bill C emitted...

That's what I figured, pretty much, but I was bored so I used it as an excuse to pretend I was releasing a new post.

Now the intriguing concepts of G.Lotical Correctness and G.Lotically Correct Bloghavior have surfaced, and all I can see are possibilities.

Yet another disclosure: I sometimes get hyper-focused - kind of like tunnel vision - and lose sight of peripheral effects. When this happens I need someone to get my attention and make me "look around."

Translation: stuff I write and see as funny and/or harmless might not be to someone else. If you notice me not noticing, please throw something at me.

So to speak.

And no, "Uggling" doesn't seem like The Word.

7/01/2005 03:35:00 PM  
Blogger glo emitted...

Hmm. I really thought it would be.

I'm very hard to offend, so joke away...

And I have to admit I'm intrigued by your vision of G.Lotically Correct Bloghavior - since I think it's pretty common knowledge that I break every blog rule I can encounter.

7/01/2005 07:15:00 PM  
Blogger Bill C emitted...

The *real* beauty of G.Lotically Correct Bloghavior is its agility. In other words, it can be whatever its author needs it to be at any given time.

Some might be dismayed to find G.Lotically Correct Bloghaviors suddenly deemed Incorrect (and vice versa) but hey. Life = change etc. Only the flexible will survive.

And the cockroaches. Probably. So I'm told, anyway.

7/01/2005 07:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home