Original Radioactive Jam

Just a dollop, on a donut with SPAM® Spread* ==>==>==> We've moved!

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Floating Point

it's like a whole new dimension
On a recent visit to Scroobious Scrivener's weblog, I found examples of a neat trick using the html "title" attribute. This causes a tooltip-like floating box o' text to appear when a mouse pointer hovers over said link.

Call me a geek, but I like that sort of thing. Maybe if everyone uses this on every single page and link, we could levitate the internet to a higher plane.

Here's a better idea: visit Scroobious Scrivenings and look around. You're sure to find something you'll like.

8 Emissions:

Blogger Frangipan emitted...

Thnx for your comment on my poem, feedback is never to late. I was just wondering how did you find my blog?

6/16/2005 02:06:00 PM  
Blogger J Incarnate emitted...

Hey, interesting observation, as I was just about to go back to my site, I was hovering over my link and somehow you managed to get the little caption box to read "jedi + sith", how did you do that?

6/16/2005 02:16:00 PM  
Blogger Bill C emitted...

That's the effect of the html "title" attribute mentioned in this post...

6/16/2005 03:13:00 PM  
Blogger glo emitted...

Very good idea. There's all sorts of wonderful stuff at Scroob's Bloghouse. I'm so glad you're sending the riff-raff her way (although everyone seems quite lovely, Jam-Jam, despite what you said about them...)

6/16/2005 06:06:00 PM  
Blogger Bill C emitted...

Fortunately everyone be thick-skinned.

That *really* seems incorrectly worded. Hmm. Maybe "everyone are?" No, that's still wrong.

I feel Conflict brewing in my head. Finally! Yay!

6/16/2005 07:38:00 PM  
Blogger Sarah Cate emitted...

Nice job on the hovercraft. (Mine are still in progress, as am feeling creatively stunted of late.) But what does Q.O.R.D. mean?

6/17/2005 09:50:00 AM  
Blogger Sarah Cate emitted...

Well, color me stupid and file this day under "better to have just stayed in bed." Just figured it out. Right there at the top of my own freakin' blog. Duh.

6/17/2005 09:57:00 AM  
Blogger Bill C emitted...

I'm glad (and impressed) you figured it out. Yours is maybe the most subtle.

Besides, my stupid-colored crayon is pretty much used up.

6/17/2005 12:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home