Original Radioactive Jam

Just a dollop, on a donut with SPAM® Spread* ==>==>==> We've moved!

Thursday, May 12, 2005

What I Need

Oh to be "green" and freed from dependence on fossil fuels. This is an example of biodiesel. Though I'm predictably excited about the prospect of ladling old french-fries grease into some kind of clarifier on a regular basis, I'm still maintaining a guarded Wait And See attitude. As in Wait until you-know-where freezes over, and See how mainstream these people look Not.

Seriously though, if I could afford the entry fee I'd not hesitate to make the switch. I like french fries, don't you? And so far no activist groups have surfaced to defend the much-maligned french fry, so there's still time to jump on the old bandwagon. Just be careful you don't slip on the grease.

Return to the Gallery

0 Emissions:

Post a Comment

<< Home