Original Radioactive Jam

Just a dollop, on a donut with SPAM® Spread* ==>==>==> We've moved!

Friday, September 09, 2005

World Class Time Wasting IIII I

this post has been G.Lo'd like, 5 or 6 times
Don't blame me, I heard it from The Cow. In a post about International Talk Like A Pirate Day, The Cow's minion Anaglyph included a link for a pirate name generator.* Turns out that site - stupidstuff.org - offers many fine (i.e. stupid) time-wasting opportunities.

Different appetite? Try a Ninja Burger. Look around - there's much amusement to be found - then order a nice, reasonably priced meal for yourself and your email-enabled friends. Pay attention though, and don't anger the ninjas. You've been warned.

I'll leave you with some reminders. Cate's birthday is the first part of next week (the 12th), and fantabulous Sydney girl Jen's "golden" birthday is the 23rd. And! the 27th of this month is Anaglyph's birthday; think I herd The Cow say "Cake." All I'm going to say is "do the right thing." And while you're enjoying your weekend, please send kind thoughts my way; I'll be working. :-/

One more thing. Sept. 27 is someone else's birthday as well: our one and only Radioactive Son, Adamantium Jam. Hmm, perhaps it's time for a Radioactive Fam post?

* I'm Harpoon Harry The Horrible. Go to The Cow and get yours.

9 Emissions:

Blogger omar emitted...

Enjoy the working.

I'm intrigued by your test post from the future. No comments enabled on it, so I had to comment here. If you're in the future, could you tell me what tonight's Mega-Millions winning numbers are? I'll send you a cut of the winnings.

9/09/2005 09:12:00 AM  
Blogger Bill C emitted...

Omar - I try. The no-comments test post back from the future was a failed experiment. It now accepts comments.

9/09/2005 09:23:00 AM  
Blogger anaglyph emitted...

My birthday too!!! Sept 27. I expect a cake.

9/09/2005 09:12:00 PM  
Blogger glo emitted...

You have the best links! I always find something to giggle at here....thanks, Jam!

Now it has just occurred to me that I'm inside blogging at 7:12 at night, when I'm supposed to be across town meeting friends. Oops. I'll tell them about Ninja Burger and they'll forgive me....(i just wrote 'forget' instead of forgive - Freudian, huh....)

9/09/2005 09:12:00 PM  
Blogger Bill C emitted...

Anaglyph, Sept. 27 - check. Same day as Radioactive Son's.

Glo - Nahrrr! The Ninja Burgers will make ye even more unforgettable for sure. Arrr!

Just exercisin' me Pirate's voice.

9/09/2005 09:54:00 PM  
Blogger Jenni emitted...

Absolutely delighted to have my birthday down in the "to be reminded of" list!

And I turn 23 on the 23rd September (it only happens once in your lifetime - the turning of the age of your birth date).

9/10/2005 07:42:00 AM  
Blogger J Incarnate emitted...

Great skill. Now you can tell me if those darn monkeys really will take over the world.

9/10/2005 02:21:00 PM  
Blogger Bill C emitted...

Jen - golden birthday? Woohoo! That should mean better gifts.

Jedith - what makes you think they haven't? I mean, look around...

9/10/2005 09:04:00 PM  
Blogger Bill C emitted...

Gersh! Thanks for dropping in. Hope they lighten things up, maybe keep the shadowmakers away for a little while longer.

9/10/2005 09:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home