Original Radioactive Jam

Just a dollop, on a donut with SPAM® Spread* ==>==>==> We've moved!

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Ready To Move On?

honey have you seen my lightsaber anywhere
Haven't yet seen Star Wars III. Soon; probably this weekend my wife and I will try to help poor Mr. Lucas get right-side up on all those loans he must have accumulated. In the meantime I find myself thinking I'm already Over It, even if it's a great movie.

Saturation leads to desensitization. Desensitization leads to indifference. Indifference leads to...never mind. Yoda's riff - fear, anger, hate, all that - better, his was.

All that plus according to an item on Slashdot, one so inclined can already find 'Sith' online. The tiny part of me not wholly turned to the dark side of disillusionment is surprised it took so long.

What's that, you say? Cynical? Moi?

But of course. I find cynicism acts like a mental flu shot, and protects me from disillusionment and similar communicable ailments. YMMV.

3 Emissions:

Blogger Benji emitted...

Cool blog. Found you thru the comments on the Darth Side Memoirs.

5/20/2005 09:49:00 AM  
Blogger Bill C emitted...

Ben,

Thanks. Leaving Darth Side comments was tricky for me, with so many people doing so. All the good "thoughts" were already taken!

Regards,
rj

5/20/2005 12:45:00 PM  
Blogger Bill C emitted...

carol,

(Etiquette digression - should we address this using her full name? Ms. danvers? Something altogether different? Oy!)

Sorry; sometimes they get a little frisky.

I've managed to avoid most of the saturation effects so far. I look forward to reading your post.

Ethereal others - click on over, don't wait on my account :)

5/20/2005 01:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home