Original Radioactive Jam

Just a dollop, on a donut with SPAM® Spread* ==>==>==> We've moved!

Friday, September 30, 2005

And Proud of it, Man!

I hate when this happens
Somehow I missed this test on my earlier visit.

Seeing this result produces strangely mixed feelings. While taking the test I considered picking the most loser-like answers just to see how bad I'd score. Instead I decided to go with honest answers.

And what did the results page say about my score? "You are a loser baby, there are only a few who out-lose you!" Fortunately I have near-indestructible self-esteem, able to survive way worse abuse than this. Yeah!

Still...maybe you could take this test and report back with your score. I understand if you score lower than me you might feel bad for me; that's okay. I'll still find some way to make fun of you. And I promise to say I feel really bad if you score higher. Fair enough?

19 Emissions:

Blogger A emitted...

13 :( I'm hopeless :(

9/30/2005 03:01:00 PM  
Blogger J Incarnate emitted...

.........................................88...............................

9/30/2005 03:47:00 PM  
Blogger ScroobiousScrivener emitted...

20. Hey, I'm cooler than I thought!

9/30/2005 05:04:00 PM  
Blogger omar emitted...

79, or "Slight Loser"

I'd say that's pretty accurate, actually.

9/30/2005 06:49:00 PM  
Blogger Bill C emitted...

Let's recap. Lou is gradually shedding Essence Of Loser, which is probably getting picked up by those around her.

Jedith "beat" my score (though I did repeat the test, picked what seemed to be the most loser-like answers and scored a 99. Out of 100. Which tells me even if I'm not a total loser, I'm able to think like one). Dude - thanks for being there for me. If you ever feel like you need to call on a total-loser friend, you know where to find me.

A and Scroobious apparently took a different test. I believe this because I'm in complete denial over the staggering disparity between their scores and mine.

And then Omar delivers a dig to make a vole proud. His score closely matched mine; his view? "That's pretty accurate," i.e. he validates the test results.

I am *so* glad I saw Serenity while I'm still motivated to leave the house. Shiny, indeed.

Nope, no RLI around here... :-D

9/30/2005 08:35:00 PM  
Blogger ScroobiousScrivener emitted...

1) Having just taken the Weirdness Test, I find 97% are weirder than me.

2) It is 3am on a Friday night/Saturday morning. I am taking stupid internet quizzes while my cat shoves her fat bum in my face.

Putting these both together:

3) I am both irremediably boring, and definitely a loser, no matter what the test says.

Off to investigate getting a life. Expect poor success rate. Back soon.

9/30/2005 09:00:00 PM  
Blogger Jenni emitted...

24: "Definitely not a loser - You're cool by us"

And I thought my (honest) answers were actually kind of loser-ish.

But I bet the biggest loser around made the quiz. So it's all relative, don't you think?

10/01/2005 04:57:00 AM  
Blogger Bill C emitted...

Scroobious - I read your comment last night and again this morning; I'm still laughing. Thanks for twisting things into perspective. I took the weirdness test a few months ago: 11% are more weird than me. I expected that.

Jen - good score for you. Yes, it's absolutely relative. Wait... does that even make sense? Never mind. Besides, I still have all my Krispy Kreme scratch-offs intact. If the chanting of "Loser! Looooo-ser!" (in my head)* gets too strident I'll start scratching. When 3 of 4 turn up Winner that voice will just shut right up.

* Not really. ;-)

10/01/2005 07:45:00 AM  
Blogger Jenni emitted...

How do you have the patience and self-will enough not to scratch them already? I have to scratch something like that then and there. If I can't find a coin, I use everything and anything eg. keys, corner of hardcover textbook, a knife. Not that I carryr knives around. But I can't wait.

10/01/2005 09:05:00 PM  
Blogger Ambrrrr emitted...

I got 66 - because I'm evil :)

10/01/2005 09:21:00 PM  
Blogger Bill C emitted...

Jen - Based on my track record I'm pretty sure I don't have much patience or willpower. What I do have in a fairly short attention span, and I work this to my advantage. The tickets are out of sight, in a backpack pocket. Out of sight = out of mind. As I type this I think, besides it's just donuts. Then I remember there's cash prizes too... and so, yeah. Won't be long now.

Amber - but that goes against what I was taught in school as a child: evil people are losers. Hmm. Seems like the people saying warning me were losers. Seems like the evil people had little in common with actual losers. Gaah! I knew it, they lied to me: evil is cool!

Except for evil as portrayed by Hayden Christenson of course; his kind of evil is so lame it makes bona fide losers look good.

It's scratcherin' time!

10/01/2005 10:31:00 PM  
Blogger Lia emitted...

Maybe I shouldn't be posting this for all to see, but it should make you all feel really good: I scored 90 - I am a total loser - OUCH! I always knew I was a geek, but I never realized I was a loser.

Oh, well. My service to society is to make everyone else feel good about themselves, even you, Jam.

10/03/2005 09:20:00 AM  
Blogger Sarah Cate emitted...

57. Normal.

Normal?!?!

On what planet am I considered normal?

I don't like this test.

10/03/2005 09:32:00 AM  
Blogger Bill C emitted...

Lia - thanks. Most generous of you to admit such a score. No doubt Jedith will be happy to turn the top spot over to you. Still, I'm not at all sure it's a valid score for you.

Cate (and Lia) - Clearly you've exposed this test as fundamentally FLAWED. I can imagine no planet in any universe where Cate should be considered normal. To do so makes a mockery of the very word. Any so-called test producing such a result should be considered HIGHLY SUSPECT.

(wait for it... waaait for it....)

10/03/2005 10:23:00 AM  
Blogger Lia emitted...

Jam, your confidence overwhelms me! Thanks!

10/03/2005 11:57:00 AM  
Blogger Syar emitted...

I'm 100 percent loser because I CAN'T GET TO THE TEST!!!!! *wails* Jam, I hope you're gonna do something about this!! its not fair if everyone that comes here can take the test and reaffirm their loser/non-loser-ishness.

10/04/2005 12:19:00 AM  
Blogger Syar emitted...

I'm still angry at not being able to access the test. despite the fact that I told you that 3 seconds ago.

10/04/2005 12:20:00 AM  
Blogger Bill C emitted...

Lia - shucks ma'am, tweren't nuthin'. :)

Syar - You seem stressed, under pressure. You should find some way to "decompress." I suggest taking the "Loser" test linked through this post.

Just kidding! Seriously though I'm not sure why you can't get there; I just tried and had no problem. Are you on a network that blocks certain sites? Then again maybe the nerdtests site wasn't running earlier. Try again. And again! Let them know YOU MEAN BUSINESS!

10/04/2005 06:51:00 AM  
Blogger Syar emitted...

62. in your face nerdtests!! I got to you at last!!! apparently I'm normal. all that for "normal"?? I don't know whether to strive for a higher mark or shed my loserishness gradually like Lou. is it even one of those things I can control?

hah, I'm just happy I could take the test.

10/10/2005 02:56:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home