Original Radioactive Jam

Just a dollop, on a donut with SPAM® Spread* ==>==>==> We've moved!

Monday, September 26, 2005

Party Time!

phwooooooot! phwooooooot!
Earlier this month we announced several September birthdays. One such birthday person commented, "I expect a cake." Anaglyph, I'm sure this exceeds your expectations; happy birthday, mon!
Cate and Jen - there's a slice of cake here for you too. Sorry it's late, but I wanted to surprise the typically all-knowing Cow. Enjoy yourselves; I'm off to find a less virtual cake for Radioactive Son.

6 Emissions:

Blogger J Incarnate emitted...

Great idea Jam! I could announce the b-days of my friends and family also, provided I learn how to make those nifty moving clips on my blog.

9/26/2005 03:59:00 PM  
Blogger anaglyph emitted...

Mmmfff. Mmgood cakemmmf. Sorry mouth full. Gotta cram some in before the rest of the greedy bastards get here. I notice Jen has already scoffed a slice.

Exceeds my expectations! W00t!!! Huzzah!. I thought I was likely to get some kind of radioactive donut! Probably with mechanically separated chicken chunks.

Thanks Jam!

9/26/2005 08:16:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous emitted...

October 23. I like yellow cake with chocolate frosting.

9/26/2005 11:01:00 PM  
Blogger Bill C emitted...

Jedith - animated gifs aren't hard, just takes a little playing-around with a creator tool. Try a google-search for microsoft gif animator; that's an older program but it's pretty straightforward. And just so you know, I made the monkey dance around my feet, but someone else baked the cake. :->

Anaglyph - radioactive donuts are less fattening...

Anne - preference noted, reminder set. (thanks!)

9/27/2005 06:43:00 AM  
Blogger Lia emitted...

ooh, nice cake. i'm not till january, so i'll have to remind you later.

9/27/2005 08:10:00 AM  
Blogger A emitted...

What about ME? Where's my slice? :(

9/28/2005 01:13:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home